Hi I'm Manon.I live in a small village in the Netherlands, about 30km from Amsterdam. Between the flower fields, near the beach en the dunes where I love to walk. I also like tea, to crochet, photography, to ride my bike, everything that's red with white polkadots. I have a son of 13 yrs old ( he's gets crazy from my polka dot addiction) and 3 super cute rats. They have each such nice and different personalities.
This year I want to do more things that makes me happy. Tell me what makes you happy!
Here are some suggestions which cards I like:
* 3D cards
* Hello Kitty, Sesame Street, Muppets, Asterix and Obelix, Mr Men and little Miss
* Jip and Janneke, Fiep Westendorp, Miffy/Nijntje, Where's Wally
* black and white pictures with a little touch of colour
* Nouvelles Images, Lali, Inkognito, the medici society
* animals: rabbits, ( rubber) ducks, sparrows, chickens ( no pictures but drawn ones), peacocks
* transport: bikes, VW busses
* nature: rainbows ( or cards with rainbow colours in it), poppies, dandelions
* (vintage) cards with cameras, umbrellas
* cards with a french atmosphere
Or any other funny or cute colourful card. Cards that you think will make me smile when I find it in my postbox. ( In fact I'll be happy with any card, but rather no touristic/ multiview cards! ;-))
Maybe you can tell me something about yourself, what you did today or what made you smile today or your favorite website. Or maybe even a secret! I won't tell anyone!
If you would like to share a teabag of your favorite tea you make me very happy!
I'm waiting by my mailbox!