US Postcrossers. A postcard stamp is for use in USA Only. Please use a forever International stamp or equivalent stamps when sending a postcard outside the U.S. I keep getting notices that I have postage due.
I love to read, I make stained glass, especially angels, butterflies, flowers and birds. I have been very lucky to have good health and to be able to travel. In the last ten years I have been to Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Wales and of course the USA.
ANY postcard you send is great, but I think you should send homemade cards to people who ask for them. I don't really like them. I feel the same about family photos - I am not part of your family.
I do have some favorites if you want to make me extra happy.
-Animal cards: camels and black panthers are my favourites. Pictures not drawings please.
- A Tourist card from anywhere in your country, your closest city or the beach or lake you like to visit is always great.
- Tourist attraction or Festival in your country.
- Meeting cards always make me smile
- Old people, Nuns having fun, Inge Look Aunties, Sports, Royals from any country, Food or drinks, small and baby animals, LOTR, Star Trek, Star Wars and Olympics.
- Ethnic costumes or indigenous people of your country
- Your favourite card (tell me why you like it).
Many people like black and white cards - they are not my favourite.
I'm old and a bit old fashioned I don't like nudes, pinups or risqué pictures.
Last but not least send me any card you feel like sending. The message on the back is as important as the card.
No envelopes, please I prefer receiving written and stamped postcards.