This's Mizuki (Christine) from Hong Kong.
I love reading, music, stamps, coffee and almost everything in this beautiful world, travel is the most for sure. Really like the idea sending postcards to someone and get to know more the other cities by receiving a card from another person, it is an adventure journey to explore a new place through a first-hand information.
If you wanna make me a great day, it would be delighted sending me a special postcard with special stamps. :D
About the cards I like:
- Wines label
- Xmas/new year cards
- Fairy tales
- Sherlock holmes
- Tech/UX/UI//apps icon (e.g. Whatsapp, anything unique!!)
- Paintings like old Dutch art or Impressionism/Expressionism
- Any paintings
- Van Gogh
- Le Peiti Prince (little prince)
- Pink / Red / Yellow
- Andy Warhol
- Milky way / the universal / the stars
- Sunrise / Sunset
- stamps stamps stamps
- Alice in Wonderland
- Anything related to Brothers Grimm (love!!)
- Husky (only please ... my wish)
- Gotochi collections (http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html)
- Quote from a book, movie, your grands, a person inspired you ..
- Books' cover
- Colour palette
- Northern design
Oh please don't send me ad card and please please no envelope. :)
Write about your daily life, what have happened in your city/country, books or anything about yourself. I like reading, just recommend the one you currently are reading! I would feel delighted if you write me more.
If you speak German, could you please write German? I'd like to get to know more about this language. You're welcome write any language you like for sure.
I love sending and receiving mail - so look forward to getting your postcards!
BTW: If you like letters, feel free ask my address :)
Due to busy weekday schedule, I cant register postcards on time, apologise for this. But I will try my best to update them over weekend. :)