Hello guys and dudes!
My name is Nastya and I`m russian. Im 29 y/o and I still cant believe it!
I`m married to the indian guy and we have a wonderful girl Leeya who turned 6 years old, she makes me smile every day.
I`m a speech therapist but now working in bank. Ah no. Already working in outsourcing company.
Update: I decided to give one more chance to kindergarten, here I am, as a teacher 😁
We have 2 cats, Sausage and Fat Sausage.
Im a movie and serial fan, i watched around 4 000 movies (yes, i count);
I like football (forca barca! and CSKA Moscow);
I like reading, my favorite books ever are "The catcher in the rye" by J. D.Salinger and "Up the Down Staircase" by Bel Kaufman;
I like to cook (sometimes) and TO EAT (my hands are shaking when i smell lanagna!).
I really love Spain, I had been there 5 times and i wish i would live there.
- I love old american movies from 40-60th, those people are so elegant and stylish (Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, James Stewart, James Dean, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball especially :)
- I also like movies by Woody Allen and Alfred Hitchcock and music of The Beatles, Queen, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Caetano Veloso, Juanes, Sting, George Michael
- I like impressionism and surrealism arts; I love pictures by Oscar-Claude Monet, Salvador Dali and Jheronimus Bosch
- I like old-fashioned, retro cards, retro posters, retro ad, pin up
- pics by Beatrix Potter are really cute
- movie and serial posters (but not Harry Potter and Game of Thrones), scenes from movies, pics of actors and actresses
- i like poppies, jasmine, cactus,succulents, lilac, chamomiles, tulips, callas and peonies
- i like foooooood
- I love weird, creative and unusual pictures.
If you have anything EXCEPT CITY VIEWS, please send it (to be honest, сity views are boring, no offence guys) IMHO
GUYS PLEASE NO CITY VIEWS! NO GREETINGS CARDS! IT'S MY ONE AND THE ONLY DISLIKE.
Oh guys and I like to collect coins and banknotes, so if you have chance to send it, it would make my day! I also will send back to you something
You may write your favorite dish or recipe, your favorite movie and book on postcard. Or what did make you smile today? Or what makes you happ? Im really curious to know it.
Or pls tell me what do you think about russian language? Does it really sound weird and rude?)
Hey guys, i got one idea, Im collecting different things related to childhood of my kid (paintings, funny stories, photos. toys, cute tiny dresses and etc) as very very sentimental mom, not psycho LOL. I wanna make surprise for her 18th bday. So if you had already red this nonsense ;-) pls write on your card short wish or advice or anything for Leeya (imagine she is 18)
You may find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000479413037
Or Instagram: nastyale40