Hello! My name is Katherina. I live in Tver - it's a city in the center part of Russia, and I was born in North-West of country.
I am a holistic photo/graphist; I work with photos and texts and my work is based on the fundamental interconnectedness of all things.
Besides my work I like reading (sci-fi, mythology and English poetry mostly), birdwatching, horse and bicycle riding, drawing, travelling, looking at the river, learning new things... and I'm interested in ornithology and zoology, aviation, physics, psychology, astronomy, geology, entomology, etc.)
I like unusual, interesting cards! ...and cards that include:
- birds! native birds of your country. My favourite bird is the Eurasian black vulture (cinereous vulture, Aegypius monachus) (and his relatives too!) but I'm interested in all sorts of different birds!
- animals: koalas, cats, otters, lizards and snakes, giraffes... and other animals of the country where you live :) postcards from zoos are welcome! I follow many Australian and American zoos, is very exciting. But please no apes (small primates like lori or tamarino are not included in this category - I like they so much).
- mythology of your country (Norse especially);
- brass instruments (trumpet, hunter horn, french horn etc.). Let it shine as much as possible!
- Shakespeare (!);
- English history;
- British Royal Family! And the Royal families of the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark and Sweden;
- movies and series (Lord of the Rings, Hobbit (Elrond and Thranduil especially!:)), Marvel (!), Sherlock, Interstellar, Star wars, Harry Potter, Fargo series, Firefly, House M.D., Lie to me, Jeeves & Wooster, True detective, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Friends, TBBT, films on Shakespeare's tragedies and historical chronicles... and many others);
- Japanese graphics (Hokusai, Hiroshi Yoshida etc.);
- aviation: airplanes, helicopters, zeppelins..:)
- SciFi and steampunk;
- maritime: oceans, lighthouses, sailboats, sea creatures;
- rare gemstones and jewelry of the Royal houses - crowns, tiaras, necklaces etc;
- interesting cards from your country (cityscapes, sights, etc), night views, landscapes, beaches...
- illustrations to fairy tales and wonderful stories from your country:)
But I will be happy with any card that you like and you will send me!
I am interested in direct swap - I will ask you and write about art, mythology, national costume, mindset and life in general:)
Write me something about you: what things brings you joy, what music and books make you happy))
Hope to receive a postcard from you soon!;)