Hello (or Privet), Postcrossers!
My name is Julia, I'm 26 year old.
I'm studing to be a jeweller.
We (me and my beloved Antonio) have this our common profile.
We are the inveterate gamblers of chinese classic Mahjong and japanese Hanafuda. Also we are playing (read: studing to play) a didjeridoo, harmonica and jew's harp.
Postkarte in die deutsche Sprache hat mich sehr erfreut!
I would be glad to receive postcard in Hoch Deutsch (and card in deutsch understandable dialect), if it's your evereday language in use as I'm trying to improve my knowledge.
Few words about me and my life:
I was born in Saint-Petersburg, and live in this city of perpetual rain and slush. >_<
I enjoy traveling by bicycle, reading and drawing (like most people here).
I have several interests:
photography and lomography, music (mostly the 60's, rock'n'roll, rock, new age, etc..), table games, coins (I'm not a numismatist), postcards, blank and cancelled stamps, (semi)precious stones, illustrated books.
Unfortunately, role-play games and celtic (Irish) dance are in the past due to a lack of time. Only when the Beltaine comes I wear my costumes and celebrate the 1'st May lights in the forest.
If you in mood, write me about yourself, about place, where you live, weather, or write something from your favourite song or a poem (or even your own poem). Also it would be nice if you write me few words in your language with english translation and transcription.
I like most of all kinds of postcards if it was sent with warm and love ~_~
It's a pleasure and surprise to me!
Though if you have really no idea, some things I like from my long-long list:
- art, painting, sketch(watercolour is most favourite), sumi-e
- deers (especially those animals - I like it since I've had first seen Bembi 20 years ago)
- foxes are liked by Antonio, birds, cats, huskies
- naked and half-naked women
- people, portrait, national costumes
- national motif
- islamic, Muslim (mosque)
- anime character cards
- food, food art, spices, berries, drinks (tea cups, coffee)
- red poppy, trees, flowers
- musical instruments
- macro photo
- vintage photo, steam-pank
- anything colorful
- tramway, maps, side streets of old town, alleys, lanes
- streetview, shadows, nightview, street lamps, doors and windows (to my shame I like to spy in another's windows)
- forest, meadow and other lovely scenery
- things from glass and wood, vitrage, jewelry
Or simply check my favorites.
Have a nice day!