ktuzes(or Kristof) is a member in Switzerland . He has been a member for 9 months (265 days).
I'm a young guy born and living in Geneva, in the western tip of Switzerland. I'll be glad to receive any postcard from you, it always makes my day to open the mail and get a card.
If you're really stuck and don't know what to send, here are some ideas:
- any landscape or card showing nature
- Greetings From/Flags of the World series
- anything that is special about your country/city (views, icons, buildings, traditions...)
- season specific cards (Autumn/Winter, Christmas, Holidays, events, etc)
- birthday cards in May
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
I'm glad to get handmade cards as well as long as it's not too fragile and can stand the mail, there's nothing sadder than a broken card :(
But then again no requirements or recommendations, I'd honestly be happy to receive anything.
I would love to discover different cultures through the locals' eyes, this is partly why I do Postcrossing. If you have any cool facts to share about your country/culture, I would love to hear them.
Have a nice day & Happy Postcrossing!
Expired cards: 😕
- CH-369312 to Anna777333, Belarus
- CH-372779 to Fang_Tzu_Yi, Taiwan