I’m Rasa and live with my family in wonderful small country - Lithuania.
My name in lithuanian language means - 'a dew' ..small water drops that appear on the plants in the early morning :)
My hobbies are reading and learning...once you stop learning, then there is no point in living!
I’m veterinarian, so I love animals and respect the environment ♥
ALL CARDS ARE WELCOME! (the card in my "favorites gallery" are cards that I have received only :)
But most of all I like cards:
- cows..or bulls..or calves - love them all! :-)
- cards associated with the veterinary profession / vets
- health & medical themes
- animal rights, 'helping the environment', green ideas
- sacred places or pilgrimage sites
- burlesque and erotica (not nowadays porno!)
* And I'll be pleased if you'll translate (and write) my name into your native language :-)
My name in different languages:
Kaste (FI), Rugiada (IT), Tau (DE), Shizuku 露 / Tsuyu (JP), Orvalho (PT), Pоса (RU, BG, UA), Rosée (FR), Rouă (RO), Dagg (SE), Dauw (NL), Lù (CN), Hamog (PH), Rocio (ES), Rossada (Catalan), Sebnem/Jale (TR), Rosa (PL, SI, SK, CZ, HR), Раса (BY), Точка (MK), Harmat (HU), ROS (latin), பனித்துளி - Panithuli (Tamil), Tal (Hebrew), Embun (ID), Dug (DK), Dou (ZA), Ton-ug (PH ilonggo), Hamog (PH tagalog), ցող / Tsogh (AM), Resio (Galician), Dag (Norfolk dialect);