I've joined postcrossing some time ago and I have to say, that this project made my life richer and it became more exciting. I'm so impressed, what we can achieve by dropping a single postcard out to the world. I enjoy this whole thing, sending-receiving, so much!
So, I'm looking forward to your postcards and to get slightly in touch with your lives!
My name is Kathrin, I live in the Lower Rhine Area and work as a bookseller. So, you can imagine, what my favourite hobby is ;) And, if you don't know what to write, just tell me about your favourite book or which one I really have to read! I'm always interested in new and unknown authors. Since I'm into Postcrossing I have read so many wonderful books and authors I wouldn't have read without your recommendations! Thank you!!! <3
This also applies to music! I love rock, rock'n'roll, rockabilly, psychobilly, a little bit metal, .. :) So if there is a band you love (from your country or else), please give me a hint! You can tell me the song you're listening to while writing the postcard ;)
I love animals (cats and dogs and every wild animal)
I don't have many preferences about postcards. For example, I like nature impressions, views of scenery, your cities and countries.
Just send me what you think will pleases me! I will like it anyway!
- red-haired girls or women (because I am one, too)
- beautiful images based on fairytales, legends or myths... with trolls, dragons, unicorns,fairies, elves … Trolls by Rolf Lidberg
- all about books and reading in general, (old) bookshops, libraries ...
- Orchids or other exotic flowers
- cats, of course, (cute and funny drawings, paintings and photos)
- Buddhism, spirituality
- Studio Ghibli ( <3 Totoro!)
- LINE-characters, Mitchiri Neko, Sumikko Gurashi, Mamegoma, Rilakkuma, Aggretsuko... (if there are cards, stickers, etc. ... I'm not sure, but really like them)
* My little daughters are mad about bunnies, horses, unicorns, Paw Patrol, Pokemon and every girlish stuff (they are 4 and 8) so it would be fun for them picking cards like that from our mailbox :)
* PLEASE no cards showing any kind of meat! I find it disgusting...
If you're Japanese speaking, write in your native language please! My husband tries to improve his language skills :)
I'm looking forward to read from you soon! :)