My name is Anastasia. I live in Minsk, the capital of Belarus. I like reading books, cross-stitching, telling tales and small stories. I'm learning to play the clarinet, bodhran and tin-whistle. I love nature and I love to spend time outdoors. I often play music in nature. I like sea and mountains. Unfortunately, in our country there are none.
I am married and we have 2 daughters. Alina is 11 and May is 7 years old.
I have small pets. They are decorative rats. Rats and mice are my favourite animals.
It seems to me, that postcrossing is like a miracle – it is never known, what card and where from you’ll receive.
Сards that I prefer
- rats, rodents or any other animals (including mammals, insects, birds, fish, etc), marine life
- dragons, faeries, fantasy and mistical
- musical instruments, people playing musical instruments (or not people)
- Pope John Paul II
- Native American Indians
- "Petson and Findus"
- "The Lord of the Rings", "The Hobbit"
- Star Wars
- nature - mountains, rivers, lakes, geysers, caverns, waterfalls, rocks, national parks
- spring flowers: magnolia, crocus, snowdrops, cherry blossoms or other white/blue/lilac/purple.
- orchids and exotic plants
- spring landscapes
- sleeping, dreams
- stars, space
- Art, artist illustrations
- sea, oceans, ships, airplanes (vintage aircraft), airships
- holidays, festivals (historical, religious, etc)
- something exotic from your country (food, costumes, characters of your country, fairy tales)
- country/city views (singl view), landscapes
If you do not have one of this cards, send me a card, which you like the most. And explane why do you like this one.
If you want, you can send postcard in an envelope. Also you can send handmade card (stitching, knitting, skrapbukking and so on).
You can tell me a little about yourself, about where you live, your hopes and dreams, about what brings joy to you. Tell me all what you want :) I love to read about the person who has taken time to write to me!
Please, write the date on the card.
I love nice stamps and beautifully decorated cards. Your own drawings on the back side are very welcome.
And also, please send me оnly kids friendly cards!