Hi! :) My name is Ekaterina (Katya). I'm from Kaliningrad, Russia, which is former Königsberg. I'm a philologist, interested in learning languages. I work in a public library. Things I like: animation (Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli, Makoto Shinkai), movies (Kim Ki Duk, Pedro Almodóvar, Ang Lee), music, books, trees, flowers, comfort and sleeping. I collect postcards, bookmarks, tickets, magnets from the places I have visited. It's fun to look at them and remember precious moments of life. I love watching sports, my favourites are volleyball and figure skating. I'm a big fan of the Outlander, The Handmaid's Tale series. Lately I've been watching Lost in Space and I like it a lot.
I would like to receive a written and stamped card with a famous beautiful place of your city/country, anything of traditional architecture of your country is very welcome. If you have cards with bridges, trains, trams, please feel free to send one of these to me, I will be happy.
* City view, city skyline (day and night view)
* Famous historic buildings, architecture
* UNESCO cards
* Edition Tausendschön cards
* Lantern Press cards
* Inge Löök aunties
* Winter landscape
* Railway, trains, road, highway, traffic lights
* People read books, books, library, writers
* Mail related cards (maxicards, meetup cards, mailboxes, postman, stamps etc.)
* Halloween, horror, vampire, gothic, witches, steampunk, fantasy, mystery, fairies, mermaids
* Space, universe, stars etc.
* from Japan: Geishas, Ukiyo-e, Studio Ghibli cards
* Art cards (Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Henri Matisse, Paul Signac, Gustav Klimt, Edvard Munch, Pablo Picasso, Egon Schiele, Amedeo Modigliani, Diego Rivera, Edward Hopper)
* Alice in Wonderland
* Classic fairy tales characters (Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Puss in Boots etc.), H.C. Andersen's fairy tales (Thumbelina, The Snow Queen, The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Pea, The Ugly Duckling etc.), legends, myths
* Handsome men, cute boys
* Magazine covers (Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair etc.)
Thank you for your card! Happy Postcrossing!!