NO WAR!!! ☮️
Hi! My name is Ekaterina or just Katya. I live in Russia, in the cold Siberia (Tyumen city).
You can read about my city here: https://www.vortexmag.net/en/the-12-best-places-to-visit-in-tyumen-the-oldest-siberian-city/
Or watch the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341Lvx76v9o
I recently graduated from the university with a degree in Сustoms. I work at the local airport. I have a passion for aviation!
I'm an introvert. I don't really like big cities and prefer the countryside and cozy little towns. I'm interested in art and I like to draw, I like to go to museums and exhibitions. I love drinking coffee and going to coffee shops. I really love traveling! My biggest dream is to visit Europe and walk through the old beautiful streets.
Here are some of the themes I like on postcards:
- Tourist postcards. Sights of your city or country, Nature
- People in national costumes, Indigenous peoples
- Royal families, Presidents, Historical figures
- Traditional food, Recipes
- Your national animals
- National holidays, Festivals, Carnivals
- Mythology, Folklore, Myths, Legends, Tales
- National symbols
- Aviation (airplanes, flight attendants, airports, etc.)
- Vintage (I collect old postcards)
- Art (I like impressionism), Illustrations
- Black cats
- COVID, Doctors
- Flags of the World (FOTW), Maps of the World (MOTW)
- World Travel Postcard Series (WT)
- Edition Tausendschön
- Dear postcrossers from Germany: I really like the architecture of your cities, your language and the red hats Bollenhut! :)
...but don't worry, any postcard is a gift for me, so I will be glad to receive your card in any case!
I really like to get to know different cultures, I would be interested if you could answer any of these questions:
- What is your city famous for?
- What dish should I try in your country or city?
- What place should I visit if I come to your city or country?
- What souvenir would you recommend to bring from your country?
- What urban legends do you have?
- What superstitions exist in your country?
- How much does it cost to send postcards from your country?
- Tell me about an incredible or funny story from your life.
It would be great if you would write something in your language.
How do you spell the word "postcard" in your language?
If you decide to put your postcard in an envelope, I will be so happy if you put something in the envelope (a coin, tea, a clipping from a newspaper or magazine, a ticket, a small magnet, flower seeds and so on). For me, these are real treasures!
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!