karinoswald(or Karin) is a member in Sweden . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,290 days).
Please respect when someone is not interested in direct swap!
Happily married mother. Love to create, write, compose and play music.
If you like, you can help my daughter's class to learn more about the different countries in the world. She goes to a special school for autistic children, and they have a map in the corridor where they mark where they get cards from. You can send them a card with something typical for your country, a view, food, culture or anything. If you're sending to them, please add: "c/o Videskolan" above.
If you want to send the card to me, these are cards that I like a little extra:
* old maps
* buttons (for sewing)
* doors, vaults, windows, stairs
* items made of wood
* music symbols, music sheet, beautiful photos of instruments
* cups with tea, coffee or chocolate
* apples and cherries
* herbs and spices
* bottles or jars
* Vader's Little Princess, Vader&son
* pens, letters, stuff to do with writing
* botanical drawings
* a card that you think might inspire me for my novel writing!
Let me know what makes you feel good, what you dream about, what puts a smile on your lips!