my name is Jola, I live in Wroclaw in southern Poland.
I'm interested in handicrafts and folklore. Always collect postcards and I am glad that I came here, because there is no better place for such an passionate like me.
I'll be glad of each postcard received, but the greatest joy I make these, which are:
- castles and palaces,
- churches, synagogues, mosques,
- town halls,
- water towers,
- train station,
- UNESCO world heritage site,
- National parks
- traditional regional costumes,
- scenes from everyday life,
- birds, horses, cats, dogs, butterflies
I like black and white postcards and vintage style.
Please do not use envelopes and please enter the date on the postcard.