NOTE FROM POSTCROSSING:
Jona passed away in October 2020. :( She was a very active member of Postcrossing, and will be missed by the team and the many friends she made in the community.
I am a mom who loves scrapbooking and travels. I would love to receive postcards on beautiful places and other cultures.
Postcards I would love most are:
- World Travel postcards (by wt. nisan.tw, I have CA, DE, FI, HK, JP, KR, MY, HK, NL, PH,PT, RU, Year of the Rat, Christmas)
- art postcards by Raija Nokkala of Finland,Nicko Huang of Taiwan, Alfonse Mucha, Leonid Afremov and Katya Dudnik.
- Lia Selina postcards
- Illustrated Alice in wonderland
- Santoro Gorguss
- Flower Fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
- postcards from Hayao Miyazaki movies / Studio Ghibli( My neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's moving castle, Castle in the sky) I have seen mostly of them both in english and Japanese version. Of course, my favorite is Spirited Away and My neighbor Totoro.
- Ukiyo-e from Japan
Here's my small collection of all received cards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8088999@N05/collections/72157635457031885/
Please do not send AD postcards and multiview postcards (I have a poor eyesight). I love my postcards written and stamped. It is cheaper and I loved looking at lovely stamps on it. Please don't forget to write the date.
I would love reading about you and your country. And maybe someday visit your place.