Dear Postcrossing friend !
I love to travel, meeting people and discovering new cultures. We always have lots to learn from others.
I laugh a lot. My smile is my trademark. 😋
I love our four seasons. I really love outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, swimming, alpine and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, running, cycling and more. My boyfriend and I are volunteer ski first aid patrollers and we actually met on duty.
I love travel, I have visited 23 countries. .At this time, I travel via postcards, foods, books, movies, series and travel conférences. Each day I do receive postcards and it always makes me happy. I truly appreciate the time taken by someone to write a postcard and sending it to me.
My favorite postcard, but All postcards are welcome too :
* funny Postcard and original one for laughing !
* cards with people
* smile, smiling people
* your hometown traditional culture and typical foods
* significant or historical buildings
* UNESCO (WHS, tentatives list or intangible cultural Heritage)
* piano or violon or djembe
* books, citations
* owls, ostrich’s, girafe, frog, elephants, peacock
* black and white postcard
* Royal families
* Daisies, sunflower,mushrooms
* sports cards (ski, running, bicycle, hicking, kayak, scuba diving, tennis etc.)
* Olympics Games
* Lighthouse, boats (marine theme)
* Beers (I have some Irish origin!!!)
* nature, mountains, landscapes
* Photos of interesting people (Black and white or color)
* Funny Postcards
If you don't have a postcard from the list above, please send me any postcards that you will love receive.
I LOVE postcards and also the message you write too without envelop with amazing stamps.
If you can't come up with anything to write, I would enjoy reading your favorite quote . Or maybe, if your artistic, draw something. I'm always interested to know your hobbits, passions, in new music, your relationship, yours challenges ( realiazed or planning), movies or book recommendations, so if you want, share your favorite song or book with me! Interesting too how you plan your holiday or how was your day ?
You could choose to write in English, French and Spanish!
You make my day when il receive postcards in mail box. I really love postcards ❤️
Take care and Enjoy !
I look forward to be surprised!!!
Thanks a lot ! Merci beaucoup