About the recipient:
How exciting to receive a postcard from you.
My name is jiangyun.My English name is ALEX. I live with my father and mother in a big city,Famous for its lake , called westlake.Our city Hangzhou was in the southeastern of China. I am a Staff of goverment.i like learning language,now learening korean .
An idea for postcards:
- I like cards from the Royal families
- I like cards with typical places of your country/city
- I like when you surprise me
- I like old builing and historical resorts.
- I like postcards with national cuisines
other kinds of postcards ,I also favourite it:
knitted card :D
food ,especially sweet and cake
traditional culture of your nation
sunrise or sunset
Recently ,I have interested in about Theme of World War II postcards and stamps , you finding some of these cards for me,thank you
Can you using beautiful stamps? I'm collecting pretty stamps .I like nice stamps and stickers.
Anyway, I'm still glad to receive any kind of postcard you send to me, but please NO:
* AD or FREE card
I´m sure you find the right one for me.
What can you write? -- What ever you want.
Something about you, your country, maybe why you pick up the card for me,... .
But I LOVE full written postcards. And I have one wish: "Please write clear".
* As China is such a big country and the post system sometimes lose cards, if your postcard has travelled over 60 days, please be patient, it will maybe arrive soon.
* If possible, you can write or print my address in Chinese, that will be faster.
* I will register your postcard as soon as I receive it.
I look forward to find your postcard in my mailbox.
Best whises Jiangyun(Alex)
Expired cards: Yes, but maybe still travelling!