Dear friends! Thank you so much for your postcards!! :-)
Hello! I live in a small city located on beautiful banks of great Russian river Volga. I love travelling, dancing.
Dear postcrossers! please have a look at my wall of favorites. There are only those postcards that I dream to see in my collection. So if you are so kind to send me one of them I'll be in the seventh heaven!
If your postcard-ID is below 50.000 - I will be happy by getting a singleview showing your country.
- Greetings from..Series: I already have:
Åland Islands, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland and more Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland and more Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and USA
Please! Do not send these postcards from countries that do not match the postcards. For example, Romania from Germany or Faroe Islands from UK. Please!!!
- Flags of the World Series: already have HK
- World Travel Series: I already have: AT, US
- Icons of Countries Series
- What Do You Know About… Series: I already have: CZ
- UNESCO whs
- beautiful city views, street views, street cafes
- rare and breathtaking landscapes
- "Sherlock" (BBC)
- steppe fox Fennec, red pandas, raccoons
- cats - I prefer photo cards to drawing. But I love drawn cats if the image is realistic.
- 3D cards (lenticular, holography) and optical Illusion postcards, Magic Eye сards, Shape cards
- sea, seashore
- Gotochi postcards
- Krtek by Zdeněk Miler
- Hotel Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
- dancing pairs
- cruise liners
- wind bells
- Heath Ledger
- Pettson & Findus cards
- Blue flowers (not purple)
- Gardens, Parks, Landscape design
- Japanese gardens
- Cat breeds by Marianna Sztyma
already have: Maine Coon, Persian cat, Russian Blue
- Cats of the Turkish artist Füsun ürkün
- Katja Saario cards
- Virpi Pekkalan cards
- cat Tama (a station master) たま
- ruin house
- my favorite (you can search by your country)
Dear friends from Taiwan and China! I would like to receive city views and beautiful landscapes of your wonderful country. Chinese Venice cards are my dream! Please no art postcards. Thank you!
However I will be glad of any card that you like yourself!:)
I will be glad, if you writing in the card a some words about yourself, can you explain what is depicted on the card.
I would love nice stamps. If you have a choice, please use some beautiful and unusual stamps. :-)
Don’t use an envelope please!
I do not like handmade, multiview and especially outdated/old cards, sorry.
Greetings from Russia!:-)