My name is Ingrida. I'm 47 years old. I am medical doctor and I live in the capital of Lithuania - Vilnius. It is a beautiful place.
I have a daugther, she is 20 years old and she also is a postcrosser.
I have some hobbies: playing tennis, swimming in pool or in the lake, reading historical books. I am a big fan of basketball, classic music, opera and ballet. I travelling and I am a francophone.
I will be happy to receive all the postcards. My special interests are:
- Postcards about medicine (I am so surprsed how many interesting postcards I already received - thanks to all senders);
- Fox: my family name is similar to fox in Russian and all my friends call me a fox
- Poppy flowers - I am an anaesthesiologist - intensive care doctor, The sign of this speciality is a poopy flower as morphine and pain relief is connected with this flower
- UNESCO World Heritage list places - I would like to have all :)
- Recently I start to collect nouvelles images (esp. multiplemultiples)
- Christmas cards all the year round with Cristmas glass balls and especially Russian childish postcards.
- Greetings from....
- Blue spring flowers - Hepatica (also it is named as liverleaf or liverwort)- it is my favourite flower
Almost all postcards in my favourites are already received from other postcrossers. I understand that to see more than 500 views is already a challenge, but I hope that it is rather interesting to look at different postcards.
Best regards and good luck in postcrossing,