Hi! I'm Lydia and I live in sunny Singapore! I work as remote customer support, run an Etsy shop specialising in Japanese stationery, and aspire to be a writer and original artist :) I live with my family and 2 cats (Ollie and Karl) and chihuahua (Toby).
Any card is welcome! I also collect animal/cartoon/popular culture/food stamps.
If you don't know what to send me, I'd love to receive a postcard of
- cute animals (cats, penguins, otters, chihuahuas, birds)
- Tausendschon cards!
- Japan cards
- northern lights
- cute/kawaii illustrations
- Sumikko Gurashi
- christmas cards
- galaxy/space cards
Basically I like cute/cheerful stuff :D
If you want to, you can write about:
- your interests and hobbies
- a short history of your town/country because I love reading those and getting to know more about other countries.
- something in your language (with translation please:D)
- something about yourself
- whether you've been to Singapore
- or anything else you want (:
Thank you so much and HAPPY POSTCROSSING :D