Hello..my name is Juita. I love receiving postcards. It is like a small window where I get to see part of your world.
During my free time I like to read, listen to music & watch movies.
I collect stamps, coins, fridge magnet, key chains.
I buy postcards for my fellow Postcrosser so would appreciate if you DO NOT send me free/ads cards or handmade.
I would love it if you could send me postcard :-
- postcrossing meetup card
- UNESCO WHS
- traditional costumes, traditional celebration or rituals.
- view of your beautiful place/country, historical site
- country maps, state map
- historical buildings/castles/ country landmarks, architecture building
- St. Basil catheral in Moscow
- car, bicycle, train,bus, antique cars, traffic (or any form of transportations),
- landscape, mountain, waterfall
- winter view, autumn view, sunsets, dawn
- food, recipe, coffee, tea, cakes, biscuits, desserts
- butterfly, birds, owls.
- Christmas postcard in the month of December.
Please do write a date on it & put nice stamps..beautiful stamps really makes me happy.