huikit(or Kit) is a member in Singapore . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,468 days).
Hi, I'm Kit, an ex-teacher and now housewife. I love traveling, it helps me to learn about the other part of the world. Postcrossing has the same magic power when I received cards from you that tells different stories.
Write me a little about yourself or share some insider tips of the place you stay. Any secret place or special food you would like to introduce to me?
I love stamps and have small collection. I appreciate beautiful and meaningful stamps. Postcrossing theme and seasonal stamps are very welcome.
Some of my favorites:
- Letterpress/ Embossed printing card
- Shaped postcard
- Maxicard/ mailbox/ mail-art/ mail-related
- Map of your city/ Subway map
- Daily life of your city
- "Greetings from" Postallove
- Japan : Gotochi(Envelope is fine), postcard by JapanPost, Whomails
- Finland : Bottlepost
- Metal/ acrylic/ wooden material postcard
- Lali cards, Where's Wally
- UK : Animals on the Underground
- Moomin, Paddington Bear
- Paper Travel(纸上行旅) from Taiwan
- Airline/ Aviation/ Nautical image/ Train
- Nature/ 4 seasons/ Universe/ Aurora/ Borealis
- Nouvelles images
- Beautiful illustrations
- Nice card with poems (If it's not in English or Chinese, will you please translate or explain a bit?)
- Books, Coffee, Tea, beautiful library or bookstore
- Whales, preferably an art piece (A Russian postcrosser told me my nickname "Kit" means "whale" in Russian)
- Wind turbine, Light House, Tower/Clock tower, Ferris wheels, Hot-Air ballon
- Postcrossing meet-up card
- Something represent your country
Don't worry about the list, surprise me with anything, surely I will enjoy any card you send. Kindly refrain from sending ad cards and folded cards. Thank you in advance.
Don't forget to write down the DATE.
**Gentle reminder: For Singapore address, #(UNIT-NUMBER) and POSTAL CODE is utmost important. Please write both clearly to ensure I receive your card. Please paste your stamps tightly, I often receive cards with lost stamps that makes me a little upset.
Thanks for reading, Happy Postcrossing!