My name is Yana.
I like swimming, yoga, hiking. Also I like travelling around the world. I love the sea and ocean very much. I like theatres and I adore ballet, drama, jazz concerts. I like watching sports on TV, especially tennis, swimming and gymnastics. I watch TV series like Black list, Big Bang theory, Mad Men, Gossip girl, Jeeves and Wooster, Sherlock BBC. But my big love is reading books. I like classic, novel and detective stories by russian, french, american and japanese authors.
I like postcards with:
- airplanes and airports,
- nature/sea/mountains view in your country,
- city view (monuments, museums, attractions, buildings, fountains),
- Unesco WHS,
- Greetings from ... (official and unofficial) and any postcards with statistics,
- traditional food and drinks (not for russian postcrossers),
- yoga cat (now I have 6 postcards: Bhujangasana, Halasana, Tiryaka Tadasana, Urdhva Padasana, Utkatasana, Urdhva Mukha Vrksasana. If you can, please, send me another types in this series of yoga cat. I want to complete my collection),
- cartoon Tom&Jerry,
- white bears,
- I don't know what's this type but something like that
- города России,
- Christmas/New Year cards for me on December and January.
Also for more ideas you can see my favorite postcards (I haven't receive it yet).
I'll be glad if you write me your favorite book or what you are reading now.
If you have garden, please, write me what grows in it.
It will be so good if you can draw me something on the back of a card or add labels, stickers and/or rubber stamped images.
And how many postcrossers I like beautiful stamps!
I wait your postcards! :)
For me postcrossing is about sharing a part of yourself with the world and leaving your mark in a place you may not ever get to visit.
It makes my day better :)