SEND ME A VIEW OF YOUR CITY OR VILLAGE, AND I'LL BE HAPPY ;)
I'm 42, there is a lot of things I like. Alice in Wonderland. Sea, watercolor, urban sketching, stationery, and surfing the Internet. The aroma of old books (pls don't send me them ;)) Winter evenings when the sky and all around are violet-blue. I dream to visit Liverpool and Vilnius, to see the Arctic Ocean, to drink Irish Kilkenny, to see a real volcano and fjords! And lots of other things :)
few words about the postcards:
● My received cards: https://www.zonerama.com/heyjuls/
● I prefer postcards written and stamped. No envelopes.
● My favourite stamps are EUROPA, the Olympics, X-mas, and Postcrossing stamps.
● May I kindly ask you to try to refrain from putting puffy stickers on the card? They destroy the cards, and it makes me sad. Thank you for understanding.
Are you still reading that? Excellent!
● Cards I would like to receive:
on flickr https://goo.gl/RnIItd
from RU, UA, BY on flickr https://goo.gl/87Trp4
● Georgia O'Keeffe
● Absolut vodka new to my collection https://www.zonerama.com/heyjuls/Album/5693660
● From your location please: lighthouses, tall ships, all kinds of transport, airports, and stations, a small narrow street with old houses, doors and windows, street clocks. I'm not a fan of a Paris view sent from London, for example, sorry.
● Sorry, but I don't like handmade, self-print, touchnote, zazzle, other printed online services, old and free cards.
Please write on a postcard the date and food tips - anything good to eat when visiting your country. That will be great, I love local cuisine :)
My Spotlight Interview http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2014/08/27/postcrossing-spotlight-mad_madchen-from-russia
PS: I'm crazy about STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS. You'll make my day if you send me a gift card in an envelope =) These cards are free and you can grab as many as you want near the cash. You'll make my day! ;)