I'm 41, there is a lot of things I like. Alice in Wonderland. Beatles, Doors, Nirvana and Pearl Jam. Sea, watercolor, urban sketching, stationery, and surfing the Internet. The aroma of old books (pls don't send me them ;)) Winter evenings when the sky and all around are violet-blue. I dream to visit Liverpool and Vilnius, to see Arctic Ocean, to drink Irish Kilkenny, to see a real volcano and fjords! And lots of other things :)
and a few words about the postcards :)
● I'll be happy with a view of your city or village but below are some hints to make me more happy ;)
● I prefer postcards written and stamped. No envelopes.
● EUROPA stamps are very welcome! Also I like Olympics and X-mas stamps. And Postcrossing stamps, of course.
● My received cards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mad_madchen/collections/72157626355560458/
● Cards I would like to receive:
on flickr https://goo.gl/RnIItd
from RU, UA, BY on flickr https://goo.gl/87Trp4
● Absolut vodka new to https://www.flickr.com/photos/mad_madchen/sets/72157623851002725/
● Photos by publishers: Aquarupella, Nouvelles Images, fotofolio, International Graphics, Postallove
● From the country of origin please: lighthouses, tall ships, all kind of transport, airports and stations, small narrow street with old houses, doors and windows, street clocks.
● I'd prefer NOT receive handmade, self-print, touchnote, zazzle, other printed online services, old and free cards.
Please write on a postcard the date and how you found postcrossing. It's really interesting :)
Are you still reading that? Excellent!
I'm crazy about Starbucks gift-cards. You'll make my day if you send me a gift-card in an envelope ;)
My Spotlight Interview http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2014/08/27/postcrossing-spotlight-mad_madchen-from-russia