I am a 40-year-old Finnish woman who loves receiving mail!
I especially enjoy reading what people write to me, it's even more important than what kind of postcard you send to me. I prefer to receive the postcards written and stamped (not in an envelope).
I am an avid reader myself, so if you're too, I'd be happy to know about your favorite books to get hints or about the book you're reading now.
But if you prefer to know about the types of postcards I like most, I would say
- map cards
- black and white postcards
- Nouvelles Images postcards
- Keep calm and ... -postcards
- Greetings from... -postcards
- very colourful postcards
- postcards showing for example angels, books, reading, pens/pencils, dolphins, fruit, sweets, chocolate, ice cream, cookies, coffee, tea, hearts...
- viewcard from your town/country/region
In December Christmas cards are welcome.
But please don't feel any pressure - as much I'd like to receive a postcard that you find pretty, cute, funny or special! :) Also handmade cards are welcome.
Have a nice day! Happy Postcrossing!