Hello, dear postcrossers!
My name is Olga and I live in the city of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. It is the 6th biggest city in the country and it is very beautiful. In fact, it was founded in 1221. And this year we are celebrating its 800th anniversary!!!
I have been collecting cards since my childhood. Unfortunately, I have never been abroad yet, so I'm looking forward to your cards extremely. I'm fond of knitting and scrapbooking, and like taking photos. I'm also keen on detectives and fantasy stories. Agatha Christie with her Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot are my love! And Joan Hickson and David Suchet are in my heart! I also love Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle!
I will like any random card you send!
But if you need an idea for the card to send you can send any :
- unusual cards! (cards of different shapes and from different materials),
- tulips (I adore tulips!),
- castles (I love castles!),
- space, cosmic views,
- views of your town or country,
- landscapes and historical buildings,
- cards showing the traditional mode of life, clothes, native holidays, heroes/people/writers/painters/stars of the country, symbols...,
- cards representing your native customs and traditions,
- cards related to the past of your village/town/city/country,
- British detective writers, their main characters, series about them, actors, everything connected with the stories about the greatest detectives and the writers,
- the members of the British Royal Family,
- everything British (symbols, sights, nature, celebrities, writers/books/book characters, theater/actors, white/black/retro, artists/painting...),
- funny cards with jokes,
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland,
- Star Wars, Star Trek,
- baby (children's) cards (photos with children and their games, cartoons, paintings for/about children, illustrations, fairy tales - my little nephews and nieces like to watch such cards so much).
I also love when you use art stamps or stick many stamps of small denomination!
Please, write something about yourself, your likes and dislikes, a story from your life, your wishes. You might also write any phrase/proverb/known expression/aphorism in your native language with a translation. It would be great if you write a fact about your city/country or a native joke/funny anecdote or just tell about your interests and thoughts.
Looking forward to your cards!