I'm a proud mom of two grown up sons. Working full time in an office dealing with European Union projects. I love movies, photography, astronomy, science fiction, reading, science in general, electrical equipment, computers, letter writing, cooking, baking, lights of all kinds.
Any single picture view card is welcome. I have a bit of bad eye sight, so please save multiview cards for the others!
Here are some topics I like best:
HALLOWEEN cards in October!
- movies and moviestars both old and new (for example: Jean Reno, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Al Pacino, Keanu Reeves, River Phoenix, Daniel Craig, Jeremy Renner, Sandra Bullock and any other famous ones) And sorry, I do not like animated movies, so please no Pixar or Disney movie cards for me, save them to someone who likes them!
- any weather related (storms, tornados, lightning, clouds, rainbows, rain, wind, etc)
- lonely trees
- coffee or any other beverages
- sea and beaches with waves
- wildlife with mountains and lakes
- bridges, gates, fences, walls, locks and keys
- doors / windows
- moonlight, night views
- science of any kind
- maps and flags (flags specially in the street views...)
- US state cards
- astronomy and space, moon and stars
- science fiction
- clocks / music boxes / radios, gadgets of all kinds
- monks and nuns
- sarcasm, like Anne Taintor!
- old vehicles (trains, trams, ships, cars...)
- Angry Birds - the ONLY cartoon/drawn stuff I like!
- or anything else!
and if possible, please use pretty stamps! :) And please put a date on the card!
I love cooking, and I am always thinking about the next meals... Please give me a hint what to make for dinner!
Finns, I specially like nature photos by Hannu Hautala!
For a long time I thought I could do this without a no-no list, but I am afraid I have to add it here, for I have got soooo many cards I really don't like! And this world is so full of the beautiful ones I love!
What I don't like...
- cartoon cards (except Angry Birds)
- town view cards with many pictures
- general tourist cards (unless your ID is under 100000)
- churches or religious cards
- cats and dogs
- selfmade cards (except photos printed on proper cardpaper!)
- folded greetings cards, I really prefer postcards
- cards sent in an envelope
- modern art