All we need is love... and Postcrossing?!
Kon'nichiwa (Hello) from Abiko city, Chiba, Japan. I'm Hanako. A part of my name "Hana" means flower or flowery in Japanese.
I like drawing. You can see my illustration on my avatar. (She is a cat mail-carrier.) I'm enjoying philately and collecting limited postmarks.
In addition, I like visiting museums and knowing about art, culture, history or science.
Oh, you can't decide which postcard to send me? Here're my suggestions :)
- royal family, politician, historical person
- illustrated map
- a card which shows typical items in your country like the following
[ http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-1187411 ]
- typical cuisine/dish in your country
- illustrated national costume
- illustrated city view
- artifacts in museums, e.g. armor, medieval dress or ancient accessory
- folk art, folk crafts, folk toys
- propaganda poster, war, military, historical important event in your country
- train, airplane
- postman, stamps, post-office related
- illustrated cat
- If you like to create, I welcome your own painting or drawing, too :)
And if you have nothing to write on the postcard...
- Tell me about your favorite movie(s). I love movies!
- Write something in your language. I'm interested in various alphabets in the world!
I'm looking forward to receiving a postcard from you :)
Take good care and have a nice day!
Instagram : @ehagaki_hana