I hope you won't hate me because I'm Russian... I don't want the war. I want the world peace.
WRITE IN BLOCK LETTERS.
Hello! My name's Kristina. I live in a small Far East city (Chita). I'm in high school in the 11th grade.
I want to visit many countries in a future and have new friends.
What do I expect from postcrossing? I am waiting you to share your stories with me, tell me about your life, show pictures of your city and much more! I'm a very tolerant person and treat everyone the same, regardless of their race, gender, orientation and other characteristics. So if you want to share something with me, just do it (I will be very happy) ^^
Also It would be cool if you send me coins from your country - I'm numismatist, so every coin makes me happy. I also like receiving candy wrappers, calendars, city maps, advirtising booklets and tea bags ^^
I will like any cards, but I prefer:
- beautiful and strange places of your city;
- cute frogs, hedgehogs, rats and raccoons are my love;
- stills from series and films (Supernatural, Sherlock, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The walking dead, Alice in Wonderland, Zootopia, Hannibal, Coraline, Marvel, Gravity Falls, The ninja turtles, Money Heist, Lucifer);
- pictures of Van Gogh;
- New Year cards in December/January, Halloween cards in October/November, Birthday cards in January/February and other cards of your national holidays;
- old cards which you have found anywhere;
- aesthetic of all things;
- cute pictures and memes.
P.S. - You can make or print a card yourself if you can't find something interesting in your town shops. Moreover, I'm a big fan of colourful stickers!
♪ RU-9192489 (to USA)
♪ RU-9288229 (to Hong Kong)
♪ RU-9372479 (to Germany)