Warm greetings to fellow postcrossers,
My name is Catherine Chan(陳瑋彤) :) I am a HongKonger currently living in Taiwan.
- architecture, visual art, museum objects
- natural landscape, wildlife, pets (especially cats)
- photography of city or people
- B&W, nostalgic, movie
- handmade cards, envelop with bookmark/ tea bag/ coin are always welcomed
Not quite interested:
- common tourist multiple images
- free advertisment
- erotic, scary
If you are (or know) Chinese,please feel free to write in either language.
Questions for everyone:
- could you think of three adjectives best describe you country/ region?
- what are the things you like the most/ want to improve in you country/ region?
- how your experience with Postcrossing change you?
- how do you organize your collections (such as postcards)?
- master student/ bilingual editor of art management, enjoy visiting museums and exploring in inner urban areas (Instagram: cities_stroller)
-an amateur Chinese natural landscape painter,who also enjoy doing other sorts of mediums, ranging from watercolor to paper cutting.
-music: particularly like singing hymns, listening to folk songs, playing piano,and watching Cantonese opera.
- sports: I 'm not a sporty person, but I enjoy hiking during holidays and jogging after work.