Greetings to fellow postcrossers,
My name is Catherine Chan (陳瑋彤) :) I am a Hongkonger who used to live and study in Taiwan for 4 years. I traveled to Japan, Seoul, Sydney, Singapore, Malaysia, Israel, Jordan and some major cities in Mainland China (to be continued), and bought some postcards on every of the trips. I have a long to go list including the Europe and America, feel free to share with me your favorite destination...
- architecture, visual art, museum objects
- natural landscape, wildlife, pets (especially cats)
- photography of city or people
- B&W, nostalgic, movie
- handmade cards, envelop with bookmark/ tea bag/ coin are always welcomed
Not quite interested:
- common tourist multiple images
- free advertisment
- erotic, scary
If you are (or know) Chinese,please feel free to write in either language.
Questions for everyone:
- could you think of three adjectives best describe you country/ region?
- what are the things you like the most/ want to improve in you country/ region?
- how your experience with Postcrossing change you?
- how do you organize your collections (such as postcards)?
- first degree in English, second in art management, enjoy visiting museums and exploring in inner urban areas (Instagram: cities_stroller)
-an amateur Chinese natural landscape painter,who also enjoy doing other sorts of mediums, ranging from watercolor to paper cutting.
-music: particularly like singing hymns, listening to folk songs, playing piano,and watching Cantonese opera.
- sports: I 'm not a sporty person, but I enjoy hiking during holidays and jogging after work.