Living in a small village in the South of The Netherlands, Township Baarle-Nassau, county Noord Brabant, near the Belgian border, feels like to be half Dutch, half Belgian, but I really am Dutch:)
I am married and we have two daughters and a granddaughter.
My favorite color is blue.nu
I like to read (thrillers, literature, novels), walk (in the fields or woods in my neighborhood), bike (on bicycle) in different regions of The Netherlands and Belgium, work (as a medical secretary) and travel to different countries all over the world (I was in different European countries, Dutch Antilles, New Zealand, Fiji, HongKong, Cuba, Dominican Republic).
I am very interested in other cultures and countries. I love to watch documentaries of it.
My slogan is: When you are able to feel satisfied, you are a very happy person.
I like to receive postcards (if possible, it is only a preference):
- Postallove Greetings from......(stamped and posted in that country) and look a likes
I allready have:
Aland, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Finland special edition, Germany, Greece, Groningen, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moscow, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, USA.
When someone wants to swap Greetings from.... cards, please contact me. I can send you the one from The Netherlands
- Inge Look (I have: 1-3-7-10-17-18-29-34-36-42-47-55-56-60-61-66-67-109)
- 'Old' black & white cards
- (Wind)mills of your country
- Blue hydrangea
- Picture (panorama, single view) from nature in your region.
- Winter scenery, landscape
- Christmas cards, with text in your language, especially traditional cards, in December.
- Maxi cards: cards with in the front a stamp, the same as the card
- Paintings of Esscher, Picasso, Banksy
- In general: single cards, not in envelope, if possible and available with more than one real, unusual stamp. Thank you!
- No AD cards please. I mean: cards only for advertisement. A free card can be beautiful.
German people can write the text on the card in German.
Please write something on the card, not just 'Happy Postcrossing'
When you receive a postcard, please write more than just 'Thanks'
When someone with the same interests, man or woman, older than 35-40 years, from a country not in Europe, would like to correspond with me by real (paper) mail, I like to hear it.
I don't favourite any of the postcards I receive, I like them all!