gauchihwa

gauchihwa, Taiwan
  • territory Taiwan
  • Member since Joined 25th Feb., 2012
  • icon Seen over 3 years ago
icon
379
sent


Receive postcards
379
received

About Chihhua...

Greetings!
您好!

Thanks for reading my profile. My name is Chih-Hua. I am a bank clerk working in Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan (Republic of China).
感謝您閱讀我的個人資料。我的名字叫志鏵,職業是銀行員,目前在臺灣(中華民國)的首都臺北工作。

I love classical music, painting, and archery. I'd like to know about other countries and regions, especially their cultures. I've been to some countries and regions. Japan, Korea (ROK and DPRK), Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Palau, Guam, Hongkong, Macau and P. R. China. Someday I want to visit Europe continent and America.
我喜歡古典音樂,繪畫和射箭。我想了解其他國家和地區,尤其是他們的文化。我去過一些國家和地區。日本、韓國、朝鮮、泰國、越南、馬來西亞、新加坡、印尼、菲律賓、帛琉、關島、香港、澳門和中華人民共和國。希望將來有機會能造訪歐洲和美國。

Here are my preferences:
以下是我偏好的題材:
- map of your country or city
您所在國家或城市的地圖。
- national flag or national emblem.
國旗或國徽。
- historical personage.
歷史人物。
- paintings (especially Traditional Chinese paintings, watercolor paintings, Ukiyoe and children's drawing).
繪畫(尤其是中國水墨畫、西洋水彩畫、浮世繪和兒童畫)。
- nice view or famous building of your country.
您所在國家的美景或知名建築。
- photo/picture of your daily life.
您的生活照。
- national costumes or minority costumes.
國家服飾或民族服飾。
- religious practices.
宗教禮俗活動。
- social issues.
社會議題。
sure, any postcard will be appreciated. BUT, PLEASE DON'T SEND AD CARD FOR ME!!
當然,您寄送任何種類的明信片,我都將由衷地感謝。但請不要寄廣告卡片給我!

My request:
我的請求:
- Please handwrite the address and don't use an envelope.
請手寫地址並請不要使用信封。
- Please write the YOUR NAME & DATE.
請寫上您的姓名及日期。
- Don't forget to write postcard ID.
不要忘了填上明信片的編碼。
- Please try answer to the questions if you don't know what to write:
如果您不知道該寫些什麼,請試著回答以下的問題:
* Please introduce your major/study or job/work.
請介紹一下您的所學專業,或您的工作。
* What has been your impression about Taiwan?
談談您對臺灣的印象。

I'm only interested in exchange postcards, NOT Coin/Banknote. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME FOR SEND CARD OR SOMETHING to your FRIEND or GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND.
我只專注於交換明信片,而非硬幣或紙鈔。請不要問我能不能寄些賀卡或東西給你的朋友或女朋友/男朋友。

I'm looking forward to receiving your postcards! Wish you all the best and have a nice day.
我滿心期待能收到您的明信片。祝您一切順利,並有個美好的一天。

Happy Postcrossing!! :)

Loading map...