NiHao!! Hello!! Postcrosser~
I am Daphne from Taiwan Keelung, a small harbor city near our capital Taipei. I am a teacher working at the preschool. I love kids a lot. I also like to be a volunteer. I have my volunteering jobs at National Palace Museum and Keelung Visitors Information Center.
I like nature, handwritten things and something old history. I prefer reading, photographing and listening to music in my free time but sometimes I go hiking and riding bike. Recently I crush on jogging and I just finish my first half marathon at the end of 2016. I have a passion for learning different kinds of cultures and languages.
◎ I would like to receive the following type:
- interesting map card. (favorite!!!)
- typical tourist card showing your country. (ex: state, city, town, countryside, landscape, landmark, famous building, historic architecture, castle, museum, fortress, cathedral, national monument...any attractions)
※ It would be great with the name on it!
- unique cultural postcard from your country. (ex: food, clothes, recipe, festival)
- popular cartoon or comic or illustration from your country. (ex: Detective Conan and Miyazaki Hayao series-Japan, Moomin, Inge Löök-Finland, Sheepworld-Germany, Disney,DC,Marvel series-USA.....etc)
※ funny comic also welcome
- native language alphabet. (ex: Russian and Belarusian alphabet)
- your country or state flag/coat of arms/flower/animal/bird.
- military related (air force and battleship)
- British royal family from past to now (William and Kate)
- Bible stories, Nativity
- American president from past to now
- sport(NBA, tennis)
- cruise ship ( ex: Royal Caribbean series, Princess series, Costa series, Carnival series)
- Aurora Borealis
In general,just show me your country and surprise me ;)
Please NO ad card and self-homemade/printed card.
It was so delightful to receive postcards from all over the world, but the most happiest things were the words you share with me. Feel free to write something about yourself. Your family, your dream, your work, your hobby, favorite book, song, quote, weather, what did you do today...,etc. Anything you can share with me! I like to read about different people's story. Or just introduce the postcard you choose for me rather than nothing. Each postcard and the words behind the card are as same as the gift to me!
Remember to write a DATE on it!
I am also interesting in seeking penpals (snail mail) from different countries.
I am looking forward to receiving your postcard.
Thank you & Happy postcrossing!!! :-)