I'm an engineering master student. I enjoy traveling, meeting new cultures, reading manga, and listening to classical and rock music. Without postcards, my mailbox will be nothing but a junk and bill spitting box.
Here are my favorite kinds of cards
1. USA state card, and cards which are so..; American
2. Illustrations of your town
3. Popular characters from your place (like pippi, Tintin, Lucky Luke, Peter Rabbit, etc.), or anime/manga characters (I like Ayanami Rei of Evangelion n Nico Robin of One Piece)
4. town MAP
5. Traditional culture/something special from your area/country
6. Australian animals (I lived there for some years)
Please write something about you in your native language
:D (with translation in French/English). Just don't leave the message space blank. No envelopes, because a postcard is best handwritten and stamped! :D
Please NO SELF-PRINTED card, UNLESS in a proper paper. I recently received a self-printed one with VERY POOR printing quality and paper. It made me sad :'((
I'm interested in direct swaps, especially if u can send map card/US states card/popular character/or if I've never received any card from your country :)
Hope you have a great day!
FR-253911 to Ayoulninta (Germany)
FR-255666 to Juliaemel (belarus)