Hi! My name is Elena, I'm 45 and I live north of Milan with my boyfriend and our 3 teenagers. I work at the airport (Malpensa - mxp - limc ) as a ramp agent, a kind of supervisor and coordinator of all pre-flight operations.
Here you are some ideas for your cards (but ANY kind will be warmly welcome!!)
- squared! I LOVE squared postcards :)
- birthday cards in may and Xmas cards in december
- autumn or winter colours
- if you are from Iceland or FarOer or a scandinavian country or Alaska or Greenland, please choose a card that shows the beauty of your nature...
- ''keep calm and..'' cards
- the universe\astronomy
- anything related to math
- motivational or famous quotes
- chinese new year card
- aurora borealis
- Benjamin Lacombe
- Nathalie Polfliet
- snow / winter
- mountain / mountain chalets
- postallove cards
- food / coffee
- single flower (close-ups)
- botanical like these: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-7262310
- this kind of cards:
....or check my favourites!
IF YOU ARE FROM CHINA OR CHINESE SPEAKING:
my daughter just started learning chinese and if you feel like, write to her instead of me - name: Giorgia Povolo, same address as mine - few simple sentences in your language. Any card will be welcomed, but something China related ( landscapes, ideograms, food, paintings..) will be very appreciated, thank you ❤️.
ps. maybe you can teach her a new word! something a teenager would say, but you can't learn in the books ;) ( pls add translation )
PLEASE NO AD OR FREE CARDS OR SELF-MADE CARDS
I'd love to imagine you writing the card I have in my hands so, please, describe the room, the weather, the time, your feelings, any pet around? what will you have for lunch/dinner today? do you have a coffee or tea cup on your table while writing the card?...
...last but not least, in my opinion also the 'thank you message' for the received cards is as much important as the words on the card, so I always try to write something more than just 'thank you for your nice card'. What do you think? ;)