Dear unknown Postcrosser,
You send a traditional card, you dedicate your time and money. You write to people you don't know and you never know if you receive a response. You must be great human! I want to meet you.
My name is Ela and I work as a speech therapist and polish teacher in primary school - that's why I'm interesed mostly in your childhood. Please, tell me:
- What were you like as a child?
- What did you like to eat?
- How did you spend your leisure time?
- Did you like doing sports?
- Were you a collector of something?
- Did you have a lot of friends?
- Do you have siblings? If yes, were you playing together?
- Where did you spend your childhood?
- What kind of view did you have from your window?
- What smells like childhood for you?
- What were your parents like? Did you spend a lot of time together?
- Did you like to study? What was your favourite subject?
- Did you have a pet?
To make it fair, I'll tell you about myself firstly. When I was a child, I lived in a village. There was a forest nearby. I liked coming there with a book. and reading about what happened many years ago. I liked the smell of trees, I liked animals. I didn't always get on with people.
Could you guess what kind of postcards I like? Please, send me a one you'd also like to receive. One picture can tell more than a thousand of words.