My name is Irina. My age is 39. I am Russian.
I strongly believe that our happiness at times depends on small things: interesting books, beautiful melodies,funny unimportant episodes, nice weather and tasty bar of chocolate, smile on some stranger's face and POSTCARDS...
Let us share the happy moments and enjoy them=)
As to the postcards I would like to get (not mandatory of couse but nice to have):
- funny old-ladies by Inge Look (I have1, 8, 10, 16, 21, 22, 26, 27, 29, 30, 37, 41, 61, 66, 68)
- flowers in some unusual surroundings (on bikes, next to the books, on the pillow or whatever=);
- dancing or kissing people…
- blue cats or other funny painted animals...
- anything about love
- books and music
- chocolates, cakes, pies, everything tasty
- motivators for diets and getting slim
- Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Tom Hardy, Hugo Grant, Ryan Reinolds, Mattew MacConaughey...
- your most favourite postcard=)))))
If you need inspiration on what to write:
* what three things have made you happy today?
* what is your favourite book or movie?
Dislikes: multiviews, architecture, nature, touristic cards. Thank you for understanding!
Have your happy moments!