darkdante82(or Radosław) is a member in Poland . He has been a member for over 3 years (1,277 days).
Hello Dear reader!
If you are reading this, chances are high that you are going to send me a postcard ;) yay! Nice to meet you! I hope to get to know you a bit ;)
My name is Radosław, and I am 35.
I live in historical city of Krakow, Poland.
I'm an academic teacher of computer sciences, staying at the university through my further degree. I enjoy intellectual activities, learning new languages, psychology and philosophy.
I am fascinated by the Far Eastern culture. Also - I like sightseeing of all kinds. For a hobby - I like pen & paper, board, or computer games.
I like to collect postcards (and coins or fridge magnets) in general, though if you want to really make my day - here are some suggestions (in no particular order)
- anything computer, nerd hobbies and movies (LOTR? Star Wars? HP? Sherlock? GoT? Your favourite movie or book?) or computer games related
- famous landmarks or views etc. of your country. The best ones have a name/flag/symbol of the country or city the view is taken :)
- manga & anime
- Greetings from... (Postallove series) from your country (Already have Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Malaysia, Finland, China, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Latvia, Philippines, Slovakia and Poland)
- military history (first and second World War, American civil war)
- Also, if you're from the US - I'd love to get something particular to your own state (be it a landmark, a tradition or any quirk that stands out. Cartoon state maps are great too!)
Christmas, Easter, birthday cards are also welcome at appropiate times - just please, make them unique in your country flavor (wishes in your native language or some national traditions or symbols on them)
Please no ad cards, just the genuine postcards. The funny/cute animal cards are also a bit of disappointment. The golden rule - if you would be pleased or delighted to find that one card in your mailbox, then I will most probably be too :)