ctr(or Carla) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,246 days).
Please help to support a german Postcrossing Stamp - it needs a lot of international help !!!
Deadline 5th of October 2017 More information here:
in English https://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=107216
in German https://forum.postcrossing.com/viewthread.php?tid=100545
I always loved and still love getting mail into my mailbox in front of the house. Although I don't collect stamps, I like unusual stamps on cards - and the date of writing.
My avatar is an Art Nouveau lamp designed by Raoul Larche.
* Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil/ Modernismo/ Secession/ Slaoliestijl/ Skønvirke postcards (Grasset, Majorelle, Tiffany, architect Horta, Gaudi etc.)
You can take a foto of Art Nouveau details or buildings in your city and send it to me (please write city name and street name on the back).
* art postcards, especially artists from your (!!) country, Impressionism, Édouard Manet, Mucha's Slav Epos, Hokusai, Leonid Afremov, old couple by Sergei Davidovich-Zosin (this is for example https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-701338), Grzegorz Chudy
* Inge Löök's Old Ladies original edition ( I already got No. 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 30, 32, 34, 37, 42, 43, 48, 50, 51, 55, 56)
* If you paint, take fotos or love to do other art (a hobby or professional), I really like to receive a piece of your art work - selfmade cards are also art !
* reading women and dancing women and other women
*"Women in Science" cards by Rachel Ignotofsky
* very old vintage cards and fotos (1870s till 1920s)
* black&white fotos
* what is important for you in your city, town or region (single view - if possible)
or suprise me - but please: no animals, no Christmas and no Easter cards.
I appreciate every card ! My favorites are only examples for what I like - and already have received.
I don't have a scanner anymore.
Tell me what is on the card and why you have chosen it. I am also interested in something that is special for you in your city or area, what is your native language or dialect etc. etc.
And please, write the "Hello" and the greeting formula at the end in your native language or dialect.