!!! Please, do NOT give my address to any company, NOT to Touchnote.com, myPostcard.com etc. !!!
I always loved and still love sending and receiving mail in the 'old fashioned' way. Although I don't collect stamps, I like unusual stamps, art stamps and Postcrossing stamps on cards - and the date of writing.
My avatar is an Art Nouveau lamp designed by Raoul Larche.
If you don't like to read much here is the short version:
I like art and books and women and dancing. My favorites are examples for what I like - and already have received.
I like surprises - but please: no washi tape on text, no animals, no Christmas (except Inge Löök) and no Easter cards.
Finnish postcrossers: I love Inge Löök (received card numbers below) and Rudolf Koivu
Tell me what I see on the card, name of the artist, city name and so on. If there is a printed text on the front or back of the card, please translate it into English or German.
Please, write the "Hello" and the greeting formula at the end in your native language or dialect.
If you want to see your card in your wall, please upload it yourself.
And here is the long version:
* Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil/Modernismo/Secession/Slaoliestijl/Skønvirke /Liberty (Grasset, Majorelle, Lalique, architect Horta etc.)
You can take a foto of Art Nouveau details or buildings in your city and send it to me (please write city name and street name on the back).
* art postcards, especially artists from your (!!) country, Impressionism, Édouard Manet, Carl Spitzweg, Shoen Uemura, Leonid Afremov, old couple by Sergei Davidovich-Zosin, Jess Purser, Margaret W. Tarrant, Sasha Salmina
* If you paint, take fotos or love to do other art (a hobby or professional), I really like to receive a piece of your art work - selfmade cards are also art !
* Inge Löök's Old Ladies (I got No. 1-70, 604,606,608) and other Inge Löök cards
(I got No. 101-107, 109-121, 202,203,210,212,213,214,216,220,222,223,224, 32857)
* Book cards like this https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-9272342
* reading women, dancing women, smoking women and other women
* "Women in Science" by Rachel Ignotofsky (I got already 45 cards, I miss these women: Joan Beauchamp Procter, Mamie Phipps Clark, Silvia Earle, Maryam Mirzakhani, Chien-Shiung Wu)
* "Radical Women A-Z" by Kate Schatz and Miriam Klein Stahl (I got C,G,I,M,O,P,V)
* very old vintage cards and fotos (1850s till 1920s)
* Postcrossing (meetings, cards, stamps ...)
* surprises - but please: no animals, no Christmas (except Inge Löök) and no Easter cards.
1000 official received Postcrossing cards on 09/Sep/2014
5000 - 31/Dec/2019
6000 - 21/Sep/2020