ctr(or Carla) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,333 days).
I always loved and still love getting mail into my mailbox in front of the house. Although I don't collect stamps, I like unusual stamps and Postcrossing stamps on cards - and the date of writing.
My avatar is an Art Nouveau lamp designed by Raoul Larche.
If you don't like to read much here is the short version:
I like art and books and women and dancing. My favorites are examples for what I like - and already have received.
I like surprises - but please: no animals, no Christmas and no Easter cards.
Czech postcrossers: I love Mucha's Slav Epic
Tell me what is on the card and why you have chosen it. I am also interested in something that is special or unique in your city or area, what is your native language or dialect etc. etc.
And please, write the "Hello" and the greeting formula at the end in your native language or dialect.
If you want to see your card in your wall, please upload it yourself.
And here is the long version:
* Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil/ Modernismo/ Secession/ Slaoliestijl/ Skønvirke postcards (Grasset, Majorelle, Tiffany, architect Horta, Gaudi etc.)
You can take a foto of Art Nouveau details or buildings in your city and send it to me (please write city name and street name on the back).
* art postcards, especially artists from your (!!) country, Impressionism, Édouard Manet, Hokusai, Leonid Afremov, old couple by Sergei Davidovich-Zosin (this is for example https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-701338), Grzegorz Chudy, Karl Blossfeldt
*Alphonse Mucha's Slav Epic
(I don't have: Tsar Simeon, Battle of Grunwald, Battle of Vitkov Hill, Petr Chelcicky, King Jiri of Prodebrady, Jan Amos Komensky, Youth under Slavic Linden Tree, Serfdom in Russia, Apotheosis)
* Inge Löök's Old Ladies original edition ( I already got No. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 39, 40, 42, 43, 48, 50, 51, 52, 55, 56)
and other Inge Löök cards (I already got No. 214)
* If you paint, take fotos or love to do other art (a hobby or professional), I really like to receive a piece of your art work - selfmade cards are also art !
* reading women and dancing women and other women
*"Women in Science" cards by Rachel Ignotofsky
* "Radical Women A-Z" cards by Kate Schatz and Miriam Klein Stahl
* very old vintage cards and fotos (1850s till 1920s)
* black&white fotos
* what is important for you in your city, town or region (single view - if possible)
or suprise me - but please: no animals, no Christmas and no Easter cards.