I always loved and still love sending and receiving mail in the 'old fashioned' way. Although I don't collect stamps, I like unusual stamps, art stamps and Postcrossing stamps on cards - and the date of writing.
My avatar is an Art Nouveau lamp designed by Raoul Larche.
If you don't like to read much here is the short version:
I like art and books and women and dancing. My favorites are examples for what I like - and already have received.
I like surprises - but please: no 3D-stickers, no washi tape on text, no animals, no Christmas (except Inge Löök cards) and no Easter cards.
Czech postcrossers: I love Mucha's Slav Epic
Finnish postcrossers: I love Inge Löök and Rudolf Koivu
Tell me what I see on the card, name of the artist, city name and so on. If there is a printed text on the front or back of the card, please translate it into English or German.
Please, write the "Hello" and the greeting formula at the end in your native language or dialect.
If you want to see your card in your wall, please upload it yourself.
And here is the long version:
* Art Nouveau/ Jugendstil/Modernismo/Secession/Slaoliestijl/Skønvirke postcards (Grasset, Majorelle, Lalique, architect Horta,Gaudi etc.)
You can take a foto of Art Nouveau details or buildings in your city and send it to me (please write city name and street name on the back).
* art postcards, especially artists from your (!!) country, Impressionism, Édouard Manet, Hokusai, Shoen Uemura, Leonid Afremov, old couple by Sergei Davidovich-Zosin, Rudolf Koivu, Jess Purser, Margaret W. Tarrant, Karl Blossfeldt
*Alphonse Mucha's Slav Epic (I don't have: Tsar Simeon, Battle of Grunwald, Battle of Vitkov Hill, Petr Chelcicky, King Jiri of Prodebrady, Youth under Slavic Linden Tree)
* Inge Löök's Old Ladies (I got No. 1-26, 28-44, 46, 48-64, 606)
and other Inge Löök cards (I got No. 101-107,109-121, 203,212,214,216,222, 32857)
* If you paint, take fotos or love to do other art (a hobby or professional), I really like to receive a piece of your art work - selfmade cards are also art !
* reading women and dancing women and other women
*"Women in Science" by Rachel Ignotofsky (I got Anning,Ayrton,Bath,Bascom,Blackburn, Blackwell, Carson, Clarke,Cori,Curie,Easley,Hodgkin,Hopper, Horney,Jemison,Levi-M.,Lovelace,McClintock, Meitner, Merian,Noether,Rubin,Stevens,Tereshikova,Zhenyi)
* "Radical Women A-Z" by Kate Schatz and Miriam Klein Stahl (I got G,I,O,P,V)
* very old vintage cards and fotos (1850s till 1920s)
* Postcrossing meeting cards
* what is important for you in your city, town or region (single view - if possible)
or suprise me - but please: no animals, no Christmas (except Inge Löök) and no Easter cards.
100 official received Postcrossing cards on 28/Mar/2012
1000 - 09/Sep/2014
2000 - 23/Oct/2016
3000 - 27/Jan/2018
4000 - 13/Feb/2019