Hello! I'm glad you received my address! I'm a 50 years young girl from Central Finland. You can write to me in any of the languages mentioned above. I have always liked foreign languages, reading and writing, so I love my job as a literary translator.
If you take a look at my favorites wall you can see what kind of cards I like most! You can also send me one of your favorites. Surprise me!
Among other things, I like...
- amazing landscapes/cityscapes from your country
- Postcrossing meet-up cards! In my town, we have meet-ups monthly, I would call Jyväskylä "the postcrossing capital of Finland". :)
- anything beautiful or delicious...
- unusual/astonishing art and sculptures - something with a "wow effect" - art playing with oversized/undersized objects
- Yorkshire terriers
- Formula One
- any actors, movie scenes and movie posters, theatre, musical, opera, pop bands/singers
- Postallove Greetings from... - by now I have got Finland, Italy, France, the Czech Republic, Turkey, USA, Canada, Germany, Slovenia, Japan, China, Cyprus and the Black Hole :D
- I ❤️ ...
- Selfmade cards are great, if they are made with skill and care - not just magazine cuttings.
Happy Postcrossing! 💌