comamysza(or Barbara) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,298 days).
My name is Barbara, but everyone calles me "Mysza" which means "Mouse". (;
I live in Cracow - wonderful city with very interesting history in the south of Poland (but my hometown is Nowy Sącz). I'm a Polish Scout and I love it.
I like reading, hiking, traveling and listening to music. I'm interested in biology, photography, handmade stuff, Buddhism. I also love books. If you know something about it - please, write me. If you want you can attach a tea bag - I'm a big fan of tea.
I'd like to receive postcards:
- retro, vintage
- showing something specific for your country (architecture, folk, rituals, native people and clothes, street market, local celebrate...),
- showing atmospheric in cafe, bars or street life,
- unusual, interesting places and views
- black & white,
- tea or coffee
- Buddhism, anything connected with Tibet,
- M. C. Escher,
- music (The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Björk)
- Salvador Dali
If you got talent feel free to send my handmade postcard. Please, don't send me Christian or note cards (Christmas, Easter or sth). I also prefer singleview.
I'd be very pleased if you send me a card from my wishlist:
If you don't know what to write you can:
- decribe your national culture, food or clothes
- write something about your home place: tradiotions, national food or sth.
- write some about you: your dreams, life, favourite writer, quotes, music band, films, how you spend time, what makes you smile...
Please, write the sender date.
I'm interested in private swap. We could also exchange some tea bags, sweets, photos or whatever you want. If you are interested to - let me know! It can be one-time exchange or we can swap for months or years and make a pen-friendship.
All postcards I've ever received you can see here: http://drzwinaswiat.blogspot.com/
Successful swaps: China, Japan (2 times and 1 pen-friend), Russia (1 pen-friend (;), Germany, India (1 pen-friend), Malaysia, Cyprus, Romania, Chile, South Africa (1 pen-firend).