I'm into art, photography, nature, music, reading, writing, drawing and crafts. I'm aesthete - I love all kind of beautiful and cute things like flowers for example. I'm also interested in other cultures and history - especially old traditions, symbols, mythologies and folktales fascinates me.
I'll be happy for every card I get, but (to make your job easier) here's a list of cards that I would like to receive the most (not in any particular order):
- illustrations (especially fairy tale/children's book art illustrations, animals, Alfons Mucha)
- fantasy themed cards (fairies, elves, dragons etc.)
- nature of your location/country
- night views, night sky
- sunsets, sunrises
- historical things (old city views, items, artifacts, portraits, buildings etc.)
- beautiful mansions/manors & villas
- beautiful sceneries (ocean views, mountains, lakes, forests, trees, gardens, waterfalls etc.)
- blooming cherry trees
- churches, cathedrals, temples, castles
- animals, especially birds
- WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature)
- Lord of the Rings and other works of Tolkien
- Studio Ghibli
Surprises are also nice, so if you don't have any of those cards, it's totally fine.
You can write me anything you want to, but it would be really interesting to hear something from your day (like what were you doing before writing the card or what you are planning to do today/or did today). What kind of dreams do you have? Is there anything you are looking forward to? It would be also nice if you could date the card.
Many thanks and happy Postcrossing!