I live in the North of France with my beloved husband and I'm a mother of 2 daughters (Sasha and Rosalie) aged of 17 and 14. We are a blended happy family with 2 lovely cats (male and female) named Galinette and Pepette.
I practice dance since almost 30 years as a hobbyist. I studied classical, hip hop, modern-jazz,contemporary, zumba and currently I practise "Djembel dance" based on African movements(Look at my profile picture : I really enjoy it...!!)
I also like go on a hike with my husband and one of my best friend introduced us recently to Geocaching :I adore it !!
I also recently founded with this same best friend a little association in order to organise entertaining events like murder party or escape game.
If you have some advice to help us on our way, you are welcome !
I need to listen to music every day (different every day according to my mood...)
I often sing whith my husband who plays guitar. I like to go to festival music and concerts because I meet a lot of very kind people and there is always a good atmosphere.
I never went abroad except 2 or 3 school trips in great Britain when I was younger. It's not a frustration for me because I think that there other ways to travel (postcrossing is a good example !)
One of my dream would be to go to mexico during the "dia de los muertos" because it seems to be a festive, coloured moment. Also visit "la casa azul" (Frida kalho's museum)
I like to cook for my family too because I have pleasure for eating,cooking and read about it ! I also to invite my friends and cook and have a drink with them, I like french wine but also Rum ! ;)
I'd like to reveice any postcards because but but if you need ideas , here is some theme to help you on your choice :
- Dance !!!! (ALL kind of dances even folk dances of your country) I'm so fond of dance...!
- Music ( a preference for rock/metal and pop music and you can also send me singers or bands postcards...For example David Bowie, Depeche mode, Kate Bush, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pink Floyd, Prince.... and so much others essentials !)
- Paintings and painters (Klimt, Frida Kalho, Keith Haring, Jean-Michel Basquiat are my favorites)
- Halloween (When it's Halloween! )
- Russian dolls
- Recipes of your country (I prefer salted meals)
- Sunny landscapes (because here in North of France, it's often cold and rainy)
- Cavaleras (Mexican skulls) / Dia de los Muertos
- Birthday cards (when it's my birthday !)
If you don't know what to write on your postcard, tell me what makes you really happy in life, a quotation that you like, a wish for the future, the title of the song that you would like to share with me ...and if you send your postcard in an enveloppe, please, put in it a little gift (tickets, tea bag, flower from your garden or anything else which could surprise me!)
DON'T FORGET TO SMILE EVERYDAY !