I live in the North of France with my beloved husband and I'm a mother of 2 daughters (Sasha and Rosalie) aged of 20 and 17. We are a blended happy family with 2 lovely cats (male and female) named Titus and Pepette.
I practiced dance during 30 years as a hobbyist. I studied classical, hip hop, modern-jazz,contemporary, zumba "Djembel dance" based on African movements but because of the covid my dance school closed and I don't practise anymore...:(
I like go on a hike with my husband and from time to time I practise geocaching. I also like board games, escape game, and role playing game.
I need to listen to music every day (different every day according to my mood...)
I often sing whith my husband who plays guitar. I like to go to festival music and concerts because I meet a lot of very kind people and there is always a good atmosphere.
I never went abroad except 2 or 3 school trips in great Britain when I was younger. It's not a frustration for me because I think that there other ways to travel (postcrossing is a good example !)
I like to cook for my family too because I have pleasure for eating,cooking and read about it ! I also to invite my friends and cook and have a drink with them.
I'd like to reveice any postcards because but but if you need ideas , here is some theme to help you on your choice :
- Dance (ALL kind of dances even folk dances of your country)
- Music ( a preference for rock/metal and pop music and you can also send me singers or bands postcards...For example David Bowie, Depeche mode, Kate Bush, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pink Floyd, Prince.... and so much others essentials !)
- Paintings and painters (Klimt, Frida Kalho, Keith Haring, Mucha, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Matisse, Chagall...)
- Halloween (When it's Halloween! )
- Russian dolls
- Recipes of your country
- Cavaleras (Mexican skulls) / Dia de los Muertos
- Birthday cards (when it's my birthday !)
If you don't know what to write on your postcard, tell me what makes you really happy in life, a quotation that you like, a wish for the future, the title of the song that you would like to share with me ...and if you send your postcard in an enveloppe, please, put in it a little gift (tickets, tea bag, flower from your garden or anything else which could surprise me!)
DON'T FORGET TO SMILE EVERYDAY !