🌼🌼🌼 For DIRECT SWAP:
I'm willing to swap with you ONLY IF you have any of my favorites or similar. Please let me know which postcards you can offer and what types you'd like to receive (send me the links). I'm sorry I can't accept all requests and I don't swap postcards with greeting cards.
If you still want to have Vietnam postcards, let's make a trade at:
🌸🌸🌸 About me:
I'm an engineer, working and living in Da Nang - a beautiful coastal city in Central Vietnam.
I love traveling, reading, 80-90s music, meaningful movies, learning new things and beautiful postcards. And I'm fascinated by paper art, origami, washi crafts,... especially pop-up books/cards.
I prefer WRITTEN postcards with your beautiful country's name in the front, inside STAMPED ENVELOPE . Please write something about the postcard or your happiest moment or best places you've visited, favorite local dishes or travel tips, favorite quotes.... I love to learn from you.
And I'm interested in stamps of the same theme/set or extraordinary stamps.
Your additional special gifts will bring me a lot of joy!
🌹🌹🌹 References for your choice:
- My wishlist:
https://www.postcrossing.com/user/chinhxitrum/gallery/favourites (choose your country)
- Icons of Countries series (I have VN, CA, FI, SG, DE, CN)
- World Travel series
- GF series (I have VN, PH, TW)
- Typical of Countries series (I have Brazil)
- What Do You Know About and Cuisine series
- 3D lenticular, Pop-up
- Maxicards, first-day covers...
- Famous sites, UNESCO sites with names in front
- Beautiful girls such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, pin-up girls...
- Wonderful illustration artwork from Gil Elvgren, Alexander Averin, Vladimir Volegov, Richard S. Johnson, Andrei Belichenko, Lisi Martin, Sandra Kuck, ...
- Cute children from Anne Geddes, Kim Anderson...
- Informational illustration map
- Inspirational quotes
- Shaped postcards
- Autumn, gardens
- Colorful postcards
- Christmas postcards
I'm NOT fond of animal, black and white postcards or self-printed/advertising and greeting cards.
And I love to be surprised too!!!
Welcome all lovely postcards around the world!
LET THE BEAUTY OF WHAT YOU LOVE BE WHAT YOU DO. (rumi)
🌷🌷🌷 My favorite quote:
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘HAPPY’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon
What's yours? What makes you happy today?
🌻🌻🌻 I left my footsteps at:
- Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra)
- Singapore (twice)
- Thailand (Chiang Mai)
- Malaysia (Penang, Kuala Lumpur)
💌💌💌Postage fee in Vietnam:
=> choose destination country and click Blue button.