My name is Aaron and my hobbies include listening to K-pop, watching anime, doodling and sketching, and postcrossing. I love all types of postcards are welcomed but it would really made my day if the cards are of the following themes:
* Animals- Pandas ,Penguins ,Polar bears ,basically any cute animals.
* Anime/Cartoon - Pokemon, Gudetama, etc
* KPOP - BTS, BigBang, MAMAMOO, WannaOne, Seventeen, etc
* Illustrated food
* Lali cards (I find this card to be so unique and very clever :D )
* MILU Design shaped cards
* Postcrossing meetup postcards
* Ever Ein postcards
* Maxi cards
* Shaped postcards
* Map (preferably illustrated)
* Special Series Postcards
~ Icons of the World Series by Postcard House
>>> Currently have: Portugal
~ Greetings from... (Official and non-official ones) -
Poland Tatra Mountains
~ Flags of the World (FOTW) by Postcardsmarket
>>> Currently have
Trinidad and Tobago
~ What do you know about (WOW),
>>> WOW I have: Austria,Albania, Kazakhstan, India UK, South Korea,
~ World Travel (WT) by Nisan TW
>>> Currently have: India, Year of the Dog,Malaysia,Japan,Russia
You can refer to my collection album for your reference.
If you do not have any of those listed above, any other postcards will be fine.
Lastly, I would prefer my postcards to be:
* written with date
* written and stamped
* if possible please use stamps that are illustrated/ non photographed
* NO AD CARDS PLEASE.
Thanks for reading my long profile, wishing you a great day and happy postcrossing!
I recently found out about Starbucks card and I am in love with their designs. I would be glad to exchange them with you with postcards. Do message me if you are interested.