Hi, I´m Sabine and 65 years old. I live in the north of Germany directly at the North Sea. I worked in a hospital for mothers and their children, but now I´m retired.
I like traveling, reading and being in the nature. I have a canoe and like sailing. I practice Qigong over 30 years. I try urban sketching and playing the clarinet.
I like to travel around the world with postcrossing cards, so cards I like to have are:
* pics of your area, views of the sea, a lake or mountain, or something special of your area,
* UNESCO Heritage
* Musical instruments, especially clarinet
* sailingships, boats, lighthouses,
* vintage or historical cards
* season greetings, birthday cards in August.
* from USA: I love the greetings from......postcards and the one with bird and flower of your state.
Now that I´m retired I love to collect cards with "the old ladies" from Inge Löck.
Or cut out a card from a package/box, a good recycling and also a way to know more about other ways of living.
I am also interested in religios traditions, postcards of churches, mosques, synagoges and all kinds of temples. Most of the cards in my favorites are ones I reveived, take it as an inspiration. But don´t worry, if you have none of my favorites. I´m glad for every card I find in my letterbox, it´s a gift for me.
Please tell me something about you and your place, the culture of your country, something special or anything you like.
I collect stamps, so please send me a nice and unusual stamp. Thank you.
I look forward to your card. Please, take care of you, stay safe!