Hi, I´m Sabine and 63 years old. I live in the north of Germany directly at the North Sea. I work in a hospital for mother and there children.
I like traveling, reading and being in the nature. I have a canoe and like sailing. I practice Qigong over 30 years. I try urban sketching and playing the clarinet.
I like to travel around the world with postcrossing cards, so cards I like to have are:
* pics of your area, views of the sea, a lake or mountain, or something special of your area,
* UNESCO Heritage
* sailingships, boats, lighthouses,
* vintage or historical cards
* season greetings, birthday cards in August.
* from USA: I love the greetings from......postcards
I am also interested in religios traditions, postcards of churches, mosques, synagoges and all kinds of temples. Most of the cards in my favorites are ones I reveived, take it as an inspiration.
Please tell me something about you and your place, the culture of your country, something special or anything you like.
I collect stamps, so please send me a nice and unusual stamp. Thank you.
I look forward to your cards. Please, take care of you, stay safe!