my name is Yukie and I am from Nagoya city in the central region of Japan.
I currently work as an English - Japanese translator.
I like watching figure skating, reading, shopping offline and online (addicted to 100 yen stores and AliExpress :)), collecting beautiful postage stamps, and of course, I love to trade postcards!
I am happy to receive any cards that you would like to share with me!
(Except free commercial cards, sorry!)
Here are some of my favorites for both postcards and stamps:
- Anything about your country or city
- Figure skating/Ice skating (AD cards are also welcome!)
- GF sent from origin countries (including unofficial ones/so far I have: BR, DE, FI, FR, HK, LV)
- FOTW sent from origin countries (I have CY, US)
- WT sent from origin countries (I have BR and TW)
- Closed cities: If you are a resident of a city where travel or residency restrictions are applied, any card specific to your place would be so much appreciated since it's so difficult for me to visit these restricted areas.
- Города России (Cities of Russia) series by catshadow.ru and kartinka24.ru
- "POSTAL FRIENDS" series by Anastasia Moreva
- Fantacy themes (angels, fairies, goddesses, mermaids, Dragons etc.)
- Royals of any countries
- Blue Cats
- Fleecy Cats by Nika Appe (Ника Аппе)
- Angry Birds
- Moomin cards from all over the world
- Susan Wheeler
- Alexandra Liukkonen (I love her art 😍)
- Traditional handcrafts of your country
- Reprint of vintage Soviet or Eastern European postcards/posters
- Cute/Kawaii characters from your country
- Nicko Huang, Only Two (閣樓日Girl'z) (both from Taiwan)
- Art Nouveau/Art Deco
- Edition Tausendschön
- Lantern Press
- Holiday cards (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc.)
- Aurora/Northern lights
- YOUR CHOICE ;-)
Any personal messages about yourself, your life, your place etc. would be appreciated.
Tell me your favorite series if you binge watch Netflix/Amazon Prime or whatever.
Thank you for reading my profile.
Looking forward to having a wonderful snail mail experience with you!