Hello dear postcrossing friends,
don't worry about all the horses in my favorites gallery.
It's an obsession of my little girl.
If you have one of those or another extraordinary horse, it will be very appreciated, but in first line
I would LOVE to receive
- black and white photography
- dark, melancholy and absurd humor
- books and letters, calligraphy
- goldfish and koi
- stained glass windows
- onion shaped towers
- porcelain, pottery
- design: Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Bauhaus
- nature: the sea, mist covered landscapes
- from St. Petersburg: St.Petersburg :o)
- from Moscow: Metro Stations
- from China: Xu Beihong Paintings
- from the USA: Frank Lloyd Wright Buildings
- from Australia: Sydney Opera House
- from Spain: Antoni Gaudi Buildings
- Inkognito Cards
- Cards by Kaj Stenvall
- Pola Cards
To get more impressions you could also visit my old lady's favourite gallery:
What I DON'T LIKE that much are typical tourist cards,
multi-view-cards, 3D-cards, anything sweet, cute or "girly"
and last but not least Christmas Cards. Thank you!
Postcrossing to me is a great opportunity to connect people, who never would get in contact without.
So, please tell me a little something about you, whatever is on your mind at this moment, doesn't matter what, but not only the facts I can also see in your profile.
I do enjoy this so much, to meet a stranger from far away, just for a moment...
Thank you in advance and happy postcrossing!