Hey there, lads!))
My name is Iya (Ия), I'm from Moscow, Russia.
I'm 28 (12.09.1991), once P.A. (which stands for personal assistant) now I'm project manager, owner of a robotics club for kids & private domestic zoo (My family includes 6 pets: 3 dogs & 3 cats!)))
I'm really happy to receive your postcards, that is somehow still something new for me - normally i send them to my friends, as i travel quite a lot (I've got to visit: USA (16 states on East coast), England (+ Scotland, Wales), Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, San-Marino, Vatican, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine, Abkhazia, Morocco, Greece)
Tips on what postcard to pick for me to get me head over heels:
* animals, especially paintings with them (foxes, owls, raccoons, hedgehogs, cats (black cats are very welcome), dogs, birds, otters, wolves, bears, wombats and so on)
* nature (mountains, shady forests, waterfalls and so on))
* something Japanese (ornaments, images, architecture, Miyazaki cartoons, etc.)
* watercolour images
* abstract postcards
* postcards with paintings (especially impressionism and Art-nouveau ("Jugendstil") & Art-deco
* and all these "hipsterish" things, for I decorate my room with cards)
But actually, it doesn't really matter what will be on your card if it will be sent with a bit of love=) That will make my day ;)
If you feel like you could use an idea of what to write on the back of the card, the following topics are very welcome:
- your favorite joke (or that one you've heard recently) - no censorship=)
- funny story about your childhood
- what do you know about Russia and Russians? Try beating the record by naming the biggest number of stereotypes, and in case you have experience visiting my homeland tell how these stereotypes were proven right or wrong=)
- little secrets you would like to share with a perfect stranger ;)
- what deed makes you proud of yourself?
- the person that inspires you right now
- your life motto
- your favorite lifehack
- when was the last time you've felt completely happy and what made you feel so?
- waht is the song (or album) you are ready to listen to all day long right now?
Can't wait to see your postcard! Tnx in advance!
P.S. Nice stamps are much appreciated as well as postcards without envelopes!))