My name is Darya, I live in Saint-Petersburg, so-called the Northern Capital of Russia, though in my city people are much more calm and relaxed than in the real capital.
I've studied civil law at the university and now work as a legal advisor.
At my spare time I like walking across the city, reading books, or watching ballet (mostly modern) but most of all I enjoy spending time with my lovely dogs!
I'm looking forward to receive a postcard from you and if you have a chance to choose a postcard from my list it would make me very happy.
Dear postcrossing lovers, if it’s possible in December and all January I’d like to receive Christmas postcards (folded or not) and if you have, with special stamps on it, or any other decorations. Thank you! Happy Holidays!
Here are some things that I like:
- Gapchinska drawings, рисунки Гапчинской,
- Little My (Lilla My, Pikku-Myy), Inge Look postcards or any Finnish postcards with nice drawings,
- Pippi Långstrump (Longstocking), I enjoy Pippi card EVEN IF I RECEIVED THE SAME CARD YET, it doesn't matter,
- Zdenek Miler drawings (Krtek), Beatrix Potter, Brian Paterson,
- Fiep Westendorp (drawings),
- popular ILLUSTRATIONS, DRAWINGS and ART from all over the world & ESPECIALLY FROM YOUR COUNTRY,
- postcards from postcrossing meetings,
- nude, erotic, obscene, vulgar,
- Anne Taintor,
- kimono, maiko, geisha, cherry blossom, Fuji, Japanese food,
- museum art collection Hello Kitty, hello kitty,
- maximum cards (cards with suitable stamp on front and first day cancellation),
- cartoons, hallmark bears, Nutcracker,
- windmill in the USA, New York City, card with USA state name on it,
- hearts drawing,
- any positive or nice card.
Handmade or self printed cards are a great idea if they are nice, creative or made with love.
*or just take a look at my favorites please - maybe you have cards from my favs*
I really appreciate cards with different and interesting stamps (I collect stamps, my favs are Moomin, hello kitty, Gapchinska, special shape, cartoon, postcrossing, heart, Falco stamp from Austria, Christmas (all year long), if it's possible, could you please put on some nice stamps, or just many stamps of a smaller price, many-many thanks! I'm also a big fan of decorations (masking tape, stickers, etc) and will be glad if you could decorate the card (if you also like it).
To be honest I do not like cards with food, drinks, flowers, usual citiview (but I like rare and beautiful ones), AD (free cards), and multi view cards.
I'd like to know what the weather is now at your place, what makes you happy or what you're thinking about right now. Or maybe you could share your favorite poem, favorite quotes or advise me a movie, song or a book. Please write smth more than only id and your name.
Can't wait to receive a postcard from you! Have a very nice day! Best wishes from Saint-Petersburg!